The deadline to submit an abstract was 30 September 2023, midnight CEST.
Call for abstracts
All abstracts must focus on paediatric HIV (infants and children 0-15 years old), including the perinatal and in utero periods, and studies on mother-baby pairs and children exposed to HIV and negative. We encourage work that introduces new ideas, as well as analyses of successes and failures. Authors are invited to submit abstracts focusing on solutions that close the implementation knowledge gap. We particularly encourage abstracts focusing on lessons learnt through country programmes and project or policy implementation or management.
Abstracts for IPHASA will be considered in one or more of the following topics:
- Topic A: Innovative HIV testing services for children
- Topic B: Prevention of vertical HIV transmission, including children with perinatal HIV exposure
- Topic C: Paediatric HIV care, treatment and monitoring
- Topic D: Optimizing care for children amidst COVID-19 and other public health emergencies
- Topic E: Community engagement, differentiated service delivery, peer support, psychosocial support, primary healthcare, health system, school system, strengthening and monitoring
Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract:
- Abstracts can be submitted via the online platform only. Submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered. The deadline to submit your abstract is 30 September 2023, midnight CEST.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit an abstract with the correct wording. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced exactly as the author has submitted it. Abstract titles will be subject to copy editing if the abstract is selected for presentation.